Over the past few days I’ve been working on implementing the new Amazon iOS ads into Easy Amazon Ads for Unity. Things have been going fairly well and all the important stuff that’s present in the Android version into the iOS version. Both Android and iOS use the same EasyAmazonAdsManager class with only one minor change. For iOS, the
Today’s update to Solar Explorer includes “space dust”, which are subtle, random dust particles that fly past the camera whenever it is moving. The intention is to give the impression that there is movement in the gaps between planets. It really only shows up when in free flight mode because the camera moves so fast when jumping
Galaxy Explorer uses Dropbox because mobiles devices don’t have a built in file manager. This can make it very hard for the user to figure out how to get files onto their device and where to put them. After thinking about it some more, I’ve decided to enable filesystem importing using the new “Import CSV”
The multiverse hypothesis suggests that our Universe could be just one of any number of other universes. There are many competing interpretations about how and where these other universes might exist. One well known sci-fi idea is that throwing a die will spawn six universes, each differing only in which side of the die lands facing up.
With the camera issues fixed in the previous version, I’m now able to add a long requested feature to Solar Explorer: manual flight control. Access to manual flight control is from the new and improved toolbar at the bottom of the screen. I’ve moved the “Planets”, “Asteroids” and “Spacecraft” buttons into a combined “Mode” button
The new version of Easy Amazon Ads for Unity includes the latest Amazon API, which is version 5.4.46. The big feature in this release of Amazon’s API is that it has support for Google’s Advertising ID. If you are releasing/have released an app on Google Play that uses Amazon Ads, then you are going to
Version 1.1.0 of Galaxy Explorer fixes a few bugs, adds some useful new features, and changes a lot behind the scenes. It took a lot longer to complete this release than I was expecting. Most of the effort went into resolving the never ending changes in the tools I used. If you are interested in the