13 July 2013
Comments: 0

Dancing with MoPub: part 2

In part 1, I came to the mistaken conclusion that I had it all figured out. Nope. Little did I realise that although I had “ads” working in MoPub, Admob ads weren’t. Further investigation has revealed more issues: I didn’t realise it, but you have to copy all the ad network jar files into your […]


20 February 2013
Comments: 0

Solar Explorer: Black screen of doom

Occasionally, despite the best of intentions, things can go wrong. I released an update to Solar Explorer for all markets on the weekend, both paid and free versions. As a special bonus, it came free with a limited edition bug that that basically caused the app to start up with a black screen and do […]